Wire Cable Stripper | Removing copper or aluminum from cables, wires insulation
Wire, cable stripper of Stokkermill systems quickly remove the insulation from the metal part in copper or aluminum cables.
Small but perfect for any type of non-armoured cable
- ST1600 cable stripper for processing electric cables from 2 to 35 mm.
It is an extremely simple, compact and reliable machine. The ST1600 cable peeler is equipped with a single blade-drive and a contrast roller. All the component and mechanical parts are made in Italy, and we assemble them with care in our warehouse, therefore the ST1600 stripper the best in its category.
Versatile cable stripper with double cutting system
- The ST33100 cable stripper is an extremely versatile model. Combine a double cutting system. The first with blade-drive for non-rigid cables and diameters from 5 to 30 mm where the double incision of the insulation is not necessary; the second consists of two blades which allow making a double incision on copper cables and aluminium cables with rigid insulation and diameters between 30 and 60 mm. The easy adjustment and the cutting speed make the ST33100 stripper an extremely versatile machine suitable for all professional users.
Cable strippers with high-performance
- The ST45100 cable stripper is the latest model of cable stripper designed and manufactured by Stokkermill Recycling Machinery.
The cable stripper is made with a pair of axes to make a double cut on cables with dimensions between 5 and 100 mm
The cable stripper is equipped with twelve modules and the diameter of the modules can be easily adjusted through an electric movement system of the upper axis by adapting the distance between the blades to any diameter of cable included in the range of use of the machine.
The speed of speed regulation and cutting precision allow exceptionally performance in all conditions.
The ST45100 stripper is the ideal machine for industrial operators who require high-work efficiency.
The ST45100 cable stripper is able to treat cables with light armoured such as TECK cables and BX cables.
Armoured and large diameter cables
- Black Box Stripper ST57100 is for armoured cables such as underground and submarine cables. It is an innovative cable stripper and particularly robust machine capable of removing the insulation of armoured cables up to a diameter of 150mm. Armoured cables must be reduced to a length not exceeding 100 - 150 cm to allow easy handling. Once the insulation and the metal component have been removed, the cables can be processed with Stokkermill industrial cable recycling lines.
1,1 kW – Monofase
2 -35 mm
2 - 60 mm
5 - 90 mm
30 - 150 mm
* The data shown in this document are purely indicative and subject to changes by the manufacturer.